1x4 4K HDBaseT Extender with 150m Range
Distribute 4K to any 4 displays over up to 150m of Ethernet using lossless HDBaseT. Receivers powered by splitter. [SP4K14E-BT150]
This 18Gbps HDMI 1x8 HDBaseT Splitter distributes 1 source signal to up to 4 display devices. Supports video resolution up to 4K2K@60Hz 4:4:4. It is designed with 1 HDMI loop output and 4 HDBaseT outputs.
The HDMI signal transmission distance can be extended up to 120 meters at the resolution of 4K2K@60Hz, or 150 meters at 1080P@60Hz via a single CAT cable. The product supports IR and RS-232 signal pass-through, audio extraction function and advanced EDID management.
- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.x compliant
- Supports 18Gbps video bandwidth
- Supports video resolution up to 4K2K@60Hz 4:4:4
- Supports HDR, HDR10+, HLG and Dolby vision
- Supports up to 7.1CH HD audio pass-through
- Supports digital and analog audio de-embedded output
- Extends the signal transmission distance up to 120 meters at the resolution of 4K2K@60Hz, 150 meters at 1080P@60Hz via a single CAT6/6a/7 cable
- Supports 1 HDMI input, 1 HDMI loop output and 4 HDBaseT outputs.
- IR, RS-232 routed to HDBaseT output
- Advanced EDID management
- Supports one-way POC function (only from transmitter to receiver)
- Compact design for easy and flexible installation