4x4 4K HDBaseT Matrix + 4 Receivers 40m/70m Range at 4K/1080p
This 19 inch, 1 rack unit sized HDBaseT matrix can route any four sources to any four displays. A mirrored HDMI Output on port 1 also allows connection of a fifth, local display. The switch supports up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 HDR10 along with multichannel digital audio formats such as Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio. Embedded audio extractors make stereo analogue or digital coaxial audio available at the back of the switch. Distribution range is up to 70m via single Cat5e/Cat6/Cat7 cable. The 4 included receivers are powered over Ethernet. The system supports IR passback to allow control of the TV sources from in front of the remote displays. Control of the matrix is via the front-panel push buttons, IR remote control, smartphone app, RS-232 interface, TCP/IP or web interface.
The manual is available HERE
- 4x HDMI inputs, 4x HDBT outputs and 1x HDMI loop output
- Supports 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDR10, HLG and full 3D
- HDBT output 1 supports conversion from 4K to 1080P
- Supports distribution of 4K resolution up to 40m, and 1080p to 70m over single CAT cable
- Matrixed/routed IR allows users to control input source they are watching from in front of remote display.
- 1x L/R audio input, can be embedded into any HDMI input
- Offers stereo analog and digital audio extraction for each output
- Push button, IR, RS-232, TCP/IP, Web GUI and smartphone app control
- EDID management
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- The supplied HDBaseT receivers powered over the Ethernet cables
This is an unbadged Blustream matrix that can be controlled with the "Blustream Matrix" app - click below to install.