4x4 4K HDBaseT Matrix + 4 Receivers 40m/70m Range at 4K/1080p
This 19 inch, 1 rack unit sized HDBaseT Lite matrix can route any four sources to any four displays. A mirrored HDMI Output on port 1 also allows connection of a fifth, local display. The switch supports up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 HDR10 along with multichannel digital audio formats such as Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio. Embedded audio extractors make stereo analogue or digital coaxial audio available at the back of the switch. Distribution range is up to 70m via single Cat5e/Cat6/Cat7 cable. The 4 included receivers are powered over Ethernet. The system supports IR passback to allow control of the TV sources from in front of the remote displays. Control of the matrix is via the front-panel push buttons, IR remote control, smartphone app, RS-232 interface, TCP/IP or web interface.
The manual is available HERE
- 4x HDMI inputs, 4x HDBT outputs and 1x HDMI loop output
- Supports 4K@60Hz 4:4:4, HDR10, HLG and full 3D
- HDBT output 1 supports conversion from 4K to 1080P
- Supports 4K resolution up to 40m, and 1080p to 70m over single CAT cable
- Smart CSC technology supports outputting 6G or 3G video depends on sink device
- IR/RS232 signal can pass through to the corresponding receiver (1 to 1, 2 to 2, 3 to 3, 4 to 4) via HDBaseT.
- Supports IR extension to control the matrix via remote control away from 10m
- Supports IR Matrix function to control the sinks or sources.
- Support IDIR function to separately control each sink connected to HDBT Output.
- 1x L/R audio input, can be embedded into any HDMI input
- Analogue/ digital audio output simultaneously
- Push buttons, IR, RS-232, TCP/IP and Web GUI for control
- EDID management
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Volume control on analogue audio outputs
- 12V POC
This is an unbadged, end of line, Bluestream HMXL44CS matrix that can be controlled with the "Bluestream Matrix" app - click below to install.