HD Video over IP Encoder with KVM
Use one or more of these Video Over IP Encoders to support one or multiple EX4K-VIP-RX decoders on an IP network [EX4K-VIP-TX]
This AV over IP product distributes HD content to multiple HD display devices over a 100M/1G Network Switch. It offers configurable high quality, low-bandwidth H.265/H.264 configurable compression video and supports resolution up to 1920x1200@60Hz 4:4:4. Signal transmission distance can be extended up to 328ft/100m via CAT5E/6/6A/7 cable. The transmission distance can be increased by adding network switches at sub 100m intervals.
Single or multiple encoders can be used with single or multiple decoders [EX4K-VIP-RX] on the same network to create a video wall or matrix switch effect. The AV inputs from different encoders can be routed to the selected decoders by using front panel buttons, web GUI or the controller box [EX4K-VIP-CX]. The control unit allows remote network management, display routing and video preview.
Encoder supports HDMI local loop output. The product supports analog audio embedding and extracting. It also supports USB/KVM function and bidirectional IR/RS-232 control (pass-through & Guest mode).
The manual is available HERE
- HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Video resolution up to 1920x1200@60Hz 4:4:4
- Supports 4.95Gbps video bandwidth
- Signal transmission distance can be extended up to 328ft / 100m via CAT5e/6/6A/7 cable. Additional network switches can extend range further.
- Supports signal distribution, multicast mode, distributed matrix and video wall (up to 9 x 9) functions over a 1G Network Switch
- Intelligent video wall management makes it achievable of novel layout of wall configurations
- Supports LPCM 2.0CH (32/44.1/48KHz) audio format
- Encoder supports HDMI local loop output
- Supports audio embedding and extracting
- Supports USB/KVM function (one to one & one to many), and bidirectional IR/RS-232 control (pass-through & Guest mode)
- Supports main stream and sub stream encoding modes
- Stream parameters can be configured via Web GUI or Controller Box
- Controlled via panel buttons, IR, RS-232, TCP/IP, Web GUI and Controller Box
- Supports POE function (802.3af Class 3, PD mode)
You might also like ...
HD Video over IP Controller
Control unit with remote access to manage and preview complex EX4K-VIP video over IP networks [EX4K-VIP-CX]
HD Video over IP Decoder with KVM
Use one or more of these Video Over IP decoders to receive from one or multiple EX4K-VIP-RT encoders on an IP network [EX4K-VIP-RX]