HDMI and Infra Red over TCP/IP extender.
This 1080p HDMI extender is ideal for those who want to use their existing Cat5e/6 data network instead of dedicated point to point cabling to distribute HD video. The system is supplied with Infra Red transmitter and receiver cables that enable you to control the TV source (eg Sky HD or Virgin TV box) from in front of the remote TV. There is no noticeable latency at the remote receiver end compared to the live input source at the transmitter. Straightforward to install.
- HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.1 Compliant
- Up to 100m Range on Cat 6 cabling
- Can be installed on existing data networks
- Multiple receivers (up to 253) can be connected to one transmitter via Ethernet switches
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p
- Infra Red control of TV source from remote display using supplied IR blaster and receiver cables.
- Supplied with 2 x power supplies, IR emitter and receiver cables, user manual