1x4 4K HDMI Extender with Audio Extraction.
Distribute 1 HDMI source signal to any 4 remote display devices via CAT receivers plus one local display via the HDMI loop out port. [SP4K14E-60]
This high quality HDMI 1x4 Splitter can distribute 1 HDMI source signal (eg Sky box, games console, PC, Fire stick) to any 4 remote display devices via CAT receivers plus one local display via the HDMI loop out port on the transmitter. UHD / 4K2K@60Hz video can be transmitted to a distance of 35 meters via Cat6/7 cable. 4K2K@30Hz can be distributed up to 50 meters and 1080p @60Hz can be transmitted over a distance of up to 60 meters.
The CAT HDMI receivers are powered by the transmitter over the Ethernet cable so installation is straightforward with no extra power sockets required at the display end. The integrated analogue or optical audio extraction feature of this device is extremely useful where connections to amplifiers or other audio equipment is required. Infra Red remote control of the HDMI source is possible from in front of any of the display devices using the included IR cables.
- Allows 1 HDMI audio/video source to be distributed to up to 5 display devices – 4 over Ethernet and one by HDMI lead.
- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.x compliant.
- Supports 594MHz/18Gbps video bandwidth and video resolution up to 4K2K@50/60Hz 4:4:4
- Colour Depth : 8-bit,10-bit,12-bit(1080p@60Hz) ; 8-bit (4K2K@60Hz YUV4:4:4) ; 8-bit,10-bit,12-bit(4K2K@60Hz YCbCr 4:2:2/4:2:0)
- Colour Space : RGB, YCbCr 4:4:4 / 4:2:2. YUV 4:2:0
- Supports HDR, HDR10+, HLG and Dolby vision.
- HDMI Audio Formats: LPCM 2.0/2.1/5.1/6.1/7.1, Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital plus(DD+), DTS-ES, DTS HD Master, DTS HD-HRA, DTS-X.
- Coaxial Audio Formats: PCM2.0, Dolby Digital / Plus, DTS 2.0/5.1
- Analogue Audio Formats: PCM 2.0CH
- Supports one-way IR control signal pass-through.
- Transmitter Dimensions: 210mm (W) × 100mm (D) × 25mm (H) Weight 617g
- Receiver Dimensions: 88mm (W) × 61mm (D) × 18mm (H) Weight 155g