4x4 4K HDMI Matrix Switch over CAT with Downscaling
This 4x4 HDMI matrix can connect up to 4 HDMI sources to eight displays as each PoC CAT output has a mirrored HDMI ouput. Each output supports 4K2K to 1080p downscaling independently which means that a mix of 4K and HD TVs can be supported at their maximum resolutions. Send 4K signal up to 50m or 1080p up to 70m using CAT6/7. Output over HDMI cables will reach 5m for 4K@60 or 15m for 1080p.
Control the matrix through IR commands, Web/Browser Interface or RS232 commands. Of course the system is supplied with IR blaster and receiver cables that allow users to conveniently control the matrix and your HDMI sources from in front of the remote CAT receivers. This relatively small matrix is supplied with wall mounting brackets or can be shelf mounted.
- HDMI 2.0b and HDCP 2.2/1.x compliant
- Video resolution up to 4K2K@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4) on all HDMI & CAT ports
- HDMI ports support 18Gbps lossless uncompressed video bandwidth
- Supports 4K->1080P Down Scaler for each output port
- HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, HLG are supported
- HDMI audio pass-through up to 7.1CH HD audio (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- Advanced EDID management and CEC control
- 12V PoC on all CAT ports
- Control via front panel buttons, IR remote, RS-232, LAN and Web GUI
- Smartphone app for remote control
- IR pass back to control the matrix switch or HDMI TV sources from the remote display.
|Video Resolution||Up to 4K2K@50/60Hz (4:4:4)|
|Colour Space||RGB 4:4:4, YCbCr 4:4:4/4:2:2/4:2:0|
|Colour Depth||8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit (1080p@60Hz)
8-bit (4K2K@60Hz YUV4:4:4)
8-bit，10-bit,12-bit (4K2K@60Hz YCbCr 4:2:2/4:2:0）
|HDR||HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, HLG|
|HDMI Audio Formats||LPCM 2.0/2.1/5.1/6.1/7.1, Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD,
Dolby Digital Plus (DD+), DTS-ES, DTS HD Master,
DTS HD-HRA, DTS-X
|Power Supply||Input AC100~240V 50/60Hz Output 12VDC / 2.5A|
|Dimensions Matrix||320mm (W) x 100mm (D) x 36mm (H). 915g|
|Dimensions Receiver||61mm (W) x 88mm (D) x 18mm (H). 155g|
|Power Consumption||19.68 Watts (Max)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +40℃|
The product manual is available to download HERE
Download the "FOURKAY Remote" app to control this device from your phone.