4K HDBaseT 8x8 HDMI Matrix with 8 Receivers 150m Range
This robust and reliable 8x8 HDBaseT Matrix can connect 8 HDMI sources to up to 16 displays via mirrored HDMI and CAT outputs. Eight HDBaseT receivers are included – these are powered over the single CAT cable so no additional power sockets are required at the displays. This system is ideal for sports bars, conference centres, lecture halls, large homes, digital signage and other multi-screen, multi-source installations
Transmission via single CAT5e/6/7 cable has a range of 150m at 1080p or 120m at 4K2K. Resolution up to 4K2K@60Hz 4:4:4 is supported making it ideal for high end installations. The matrix provides de-embedded analog and coaxial audio and each output supports 4K to 1080P downscaling which allows connection of a mix of 4K and HD displays to 4K sources.
The product provides Infra-Red matrixing where with the IR signal follow the HDMI video channel. IR receiver and blaster cables are included. There is an intuitive front panel with OLED screen and supports controls via the front panel buttons, IR remote, RS-232, LAN, Web GUI or smartphone app.
Supplied with rack mount ears for the matrix, mounting ears for each receiver, power cable, phoenix connectors, rs-232 cable, remote control and manual – everything you need apart from the CAT and HDMI cables.
- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.x compliant
- Video resolutions up to 4K2K@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4) on all HDMI & HDBaseT ports
- 8 HDMI inputs and 8 mirrored HDMI & HDBaseT outputs
- HDMI ports transmit 18Gbps lossless uncompressed video bandwidth
- Supports 18Gbps lossless compressed HDBaseT signal transmission
- Supports 4K->1080P Downscaling on each output port
- HDR, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, HLG are supported
- HDBaseT output range up to 150m for 1080P or 120m for 4K2K
- HDMI audio pass-through up to 7.1CH HD audio (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- Supports IR matrix
- Audio de-embedding is supported on analog and coax ports
- Advanced EDID management and CEC control are supported
- 24V PoC on all HDBaseT ports
- Control via front panel buttons, IR remote, RS-232, LAN and Web GUI
- 2U rack mounted design with front panel OLED display
- Matrix Dimensions : 440mm (W) × 374mm (D) × 88.6mm (H)
The product manual is available HERE.