HDMI and IR over TCP/IP extender 150m Range
This 1080p HDMI extender is ideal for those who want to use their existing Cat5e/6/7 data network instead of dedicated point to point cabling to distribute HD video. Multiple receovers can be used with a single transmitter in a one-to-many setup on the same network. There is also an HDMI Loop Out on the transmitter to allow connection of a local display near the TV source. The system is supplied with Infra Red transmitter and receiver cables that enable you to control the TV source (eg Sky HD or Virgin TV box) from in front of the remote TV. There is no noticeable latency at the remote receiver end compared to the live input source at the transmitter. Straightforward to install.
- HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.4 Compliant
- Up to 150m Range on Cat 6 cabling
- Can be installed on existing data networks
- Multiple receivers (up to 253 depending on how many other devices on network) can be connected to one transmitter via Ethernet switches
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p
- Infra Red control of TV source from remote displays using supplied IR blaster and receiver cables.
- Supplied with 2 x power supplies, IR emitter and receiver cables, user manual
Additional receiver units can be added to your order to build a one-to-many network.
Please do not try to use these on power line or wifi network segments - stick to Ethernet cables.