This Video over IP Controller is used to control and manage networks of EX4K-VIP-TX encoders and EX4K-VIP-RX decoders. Use this to configure video walls or route selected displays to specified encoders in a matrix function. Video preview is available of the content on each encoder and decoder and a simple drag and drop is used to configure the network.
It has dual 100M network ports which allows dual-network isolation of the control network and the video distribution network. Built-in Web GUI, TCP and RS-232 control are supported. When configured with remote access this device enables easy support of complex AV networks.
The manual is available HERE
- Easy to create project, control and manage the system
- HTTPS, SSH security compatible
- Built-in Web GUI control interface, supporting Drag & Drop operations
- Supports image preview
- Supports video, audio, RS-232, IR, KVM control and management of the distributed system
- Dual network ports (VIDEO LAN port supports POE function) to isolate controls and multicast networks.
- Supports LAN/RS-232 port control and third-party central control
- Supports IR signal receiving (3.5mm audio jack, 12V level)
- 4 channel GPIO control ports (5V/12V optional level)
- Multiple circuits protection, lightning protection and ESD design
- Reliable system design, ensuring 24/7 hours reliable and stable work